FreshBins Leadership technology.
The initial establishment of FreshBins remains a commitment to
the environment and the pursuit of technological excellence
This commitment remains at the heart of FreshBins thinking today.
FreshBins has developed new technology to meet our operational
needs that is clearly world-leading, readily exportable and has
National, state and regional economies.
Substantial reduction in toxins entering our waterways
via the storm water or ground water systems.
Substantial reduction in pollution to waterways and
the natural environment.
Reduction in pressure on stressed and aging storm water infrastructure via removal of toxins and other pollution.
Elimination of substantial quantities of toxins from the wider environment.
Elimination of health hazards associated with the handling of rubbish bins in the public and domestic arenas
Elimination of possible disease/infection transfer.
FreshBins now has the ability to clean in excess of 1000 bins per day, making the bulk cleaning of bins a commercially viable service not available in the market today.
For Australia, this offers the opportunity to be the technological, market and export leader in this emerging eco-economy.
Compliance with legislation and international treaties has been a core consideration throughout the development process. Application of this technology now allows, for the first time, governments, municipalities, commercial enterprises, even hospitals and individuals to comply with (often their own) Environmental Protection Laws, Regulations, Local Laws and policy statements.
Safety is maximised by:
• Retaining the driver in the cabin and seated on the normal drivers side, offering the opportunity to eliminate crush injuries (rear loader operators) and minimising “Pull-out from kerb” collision risk (offside driver).
• There is no risk of damage to cables from the collector arm as it never travels higher than the Unit roof height.
• There is no lifting by the driver thus eliminating WorkCare and OH&S risks.
• There are no chemicals used in the cleaning process and hence no chemical residue and no impact on the environment.
Environmental benefits that flow:
• Water used can be harvested rainwater which is recycled and sterilised throughout the process, resulting in almost no loss of water.
• Water categorized as Class A recycled water can be used and will be purified within the unit automatically ready for the cleaning process.
• All solid waste is sterilised in the cleaning process, extracted and collected for recycling.
• FreshBins currently has more industrial water on offer than it can use, thus removing the need to draw on public drinking water supplies.